Posted on 27 Mar 2010 3:12pm by Root User
If you can see this, then you are viewing my site on it's new server.
Slicehost has served me well for the last couple of years, but I have outgrown their service and required an 'upgrade'.
I have also upgraded to 3.26.2 at the same time.
Posted on 01 Mar 2010 10:27pm by Aleks Bochniak
I do not want in any way to be associated with yourself, your office or your policies.
Removal of my code from your website is the only way to achieve this.
Email sent 01/03/10
They're more than welcome to use and modify my code, however appropriate credit should have been left in place. I don't want to take credit for what they've done, far from it. But, this is one usage of my code which I would have appreciated them asking my permission, because if I had known the final outcome I would not have let them.
Posted on 15 Jan 2009 9:15pm by Aleks Bochniak
Nic Hubbard recently tagged me on his blog, and since rules are rules here is my reply.
Seven things you may not know about me:
- I am currently living in Paisley (near Glasgow) Scotland with my awesome girlfriend Kasia.
- I have not worked for 8 months, as I have been traveling Europe and catching up with family.
- My last speeding ticket was for 89kph over the limit in 2002.
- I used to pretend to be female on www.deviantart.com to get more hits on my profile. My devart profile.
- I used to make skins for Winamp 1 and 2 back in my University years.
- I prefer to play car or sports video games than first person shooters.
- Every time I catch a flight (very often), I make sure I bring my DS along for relieve my boredom.
The seven lucky people I have picked to do this next are:
- Colin Morris for helping me heaps when we worked together.
- Nick Caldwell for being a very inspirational and creative person.
- Jeremy Caldwell because we used to 'hoon' together.
- Ben Buchanan because ever since 2001 I've been reading his blog.
- Chris Eastwood because his knowledge of things can be quite insightful.
- Ikea Hacker keeps my addiction alive.
- Matthew Bull always posts something interesting about CMSs and portals.
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Displaying 3 of 3 articles
Previous 1 Next